Thursday, September 12, 2013

Church #1 St. Anthony's Parish.



Ok, well what do I have to say about this one? Regular old Catholic Church service? Sounds about right. When you walk in, you notice the room has a very round structure, like a very large pie wedge (mmmmm pie) LOL . All the pews are curved in facing towards the center. This is a very mixed demographic type church; you got singles people, families, old, young different ethic groups, etc.  What I particularly enjoyed, was what I might refer to a “deep worship”. So a lot of singing, kneeling praying, bowing your head, and all that jazz.  That and there was a cute guy about my age with so nice tattoo work down his arm that shared a song book with me ;) as nice as it was I don’t think this church is for me, because in all honesty I am x-catholic. I am not willing to elaborate on that point in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment