Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Going to NYC!

  On June 1 2015, I will be embarking on a two month adventure at the Stony Point Center's 6th Annual Summer Institute. There I will be studying faith and interfaith interaction, practicing a self sustaining lifestyle, and taking action towards social justice with my group. It is truly an honor to be accepted for this mission, and it shows that my 7.5 hours of typing my application payed off. I am now on a mission to fund-raise to help cover the cost of my flights and medical insurance for the 7.5 weeks I will be studying in New York State. Anything and everything is appreciated. When I am finished I hope to use this experience as backing to further myself within my faith studies and journalism to even greater and more amazing accomplishments. Thank-you and God Bless!

If you wish to throw me a bone or two, just fallow the link below. 
http://www.gofundme.com/p0uvzs

But personally I am just hoping I survive the Subway ride!



No comments:

Post a Comment